Simply NO Mould is the healthy alternative to harsh chlorine-based mould sprays. The active ingredient, hydrogen peroxide, uses the power of oxygen to kill mould and fully biodegrades to just water and oxygen, leaving no harmful residue.
Chlorine-free also means no irritating and unhealthy odours.
Safely kills interior mould & mildew on hard surfaces such as showers, baths, tiles, grout, bench-tops, fridge & freezer seals, sinks, painted walls, woodwork and glass.
Leaves no harmful residue.
Mild bleaching of mould stains.
Family safe and earth safe.
Safe for food prep surfaces.
Non corrosive to grout, stainless steel and most other metals.
No artificial fragrance.
No animal testing or animal products.
Palm oil free.
Toxin & sensitiser free.
Not suitable for use on unsealed timber, copper, brass, marble, fabric, carpet and materials or surfaces liable to fade.