Vitamin B6 200mg assists metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats.
Vitamin B6 200mg relieves symptoms of premenstrual tension and supports emotional wellbeing.
Vitamin B6 200mg helps the synthesis of neurotransmitters and supports nervous system health.
Vitamin B6 200mg assists healthy red blood cell production and supports cardiovascular system health.
Adults only - Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
WARNINGS : Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
WARNING - Contains vitamin B6. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
• Caution with levodopa - vitamin B6 reduces drug effects. However, this effect is prevented by the administration of a dopadecarboxylase inhibitor (e.g. benserazide, carbidopa) with levodopa, as is common clinical practice.
• Caution with phenobarbital/phenobarbitone and phenytoin (anticonvulsants) - vitamin B6 may reduce serum concentrations of these drugs. Monitor.
• Taking vitamin B6 at night may result in more vivid dreams.
• Supplemental vitamin B6 may cause nausea, vomiting, headaches, paraesthesia and sleepiness.
• Long-term supplementation with high doses of vitamin B6 (usually over 500mg per day for more than 2 years) may cause sensory neuropathy.
• Folic Acid Complex
• Magnesium Forte
• St John’s Wort 3600
• Vitex 1000