Zinc Forte + C is a combination of high-strength vitamin C plus zinc to support immune system health.
Zinc is an important co-factor involved in many biochemical reactions within the body. Zinc maintains taste sensation.
Zinc is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body. Vitamin C also forms part of the antioxidant network, helping to regenerate vitamin E.
Zinc Forte + C maintains sperm motility and health.
Zinc Forte + C helps connective tissue production and supports wound healing and skin health.
Vitamin C supports collagen formation, bone health and the absorption of dietary iron.
Zinc Forte + C is a delicious raspberry flavoured powder, naturally sweetened with Stevia, that is suitable for use by children and adults.
Mix into water or juice.Scoop included.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 3g (3 level scoops) once daily, with food.
Children 4-12 years–Take 1g (1 level scoop) once daily, with food.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
WARNINGS: Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
• Caution with NSAIDs, cephalexin, penicillamine and quinolone and tetracycline antibiotics – zinc forms complexes with these drugs, reducing absorption of both. Separate dose by 3 hours.
• Caution with amiloride (diuretic) – drug can reduce zinc excretion, leading to zinc accumulation.
• Caution with eltrombopag – zinc may reduce drug absorption. Separate dose by 4 hours.
• Caution with calcium supplements – zinc and calcium compete for common intestinal absorption sites. Separate zinc and calcium supplements by at least 2 hours.
• Use in caution if there is a history of renal calculi (kidney stones) as vitamin C (ascorbic acid) may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi.
• Caution in iron overload conditions, such as haemochromatosis, as vitamin C can increase iron absorption.
• High dose of zinc (50-150mg/day) may a cause mild gastrointestinal upset. Taking zinc with foods reduces the incidence of side-effects.
• Clear Skin
• Mushroom 5 Complex
• Probiotic 55 Billion
• Resveratrol AdvantAGE