* Gluten-free, vegan-friendly, nutritious and delicious, a healthy chocolate fix thats suitable for everyone. Ideal for athletes, busy mums, and fitness enthusiasts.* Perfect for pre or post-workout, in a healthy packed lunch, quick bite on-the-go, as dessert, or a snack between meals.* Multi-purpose: Bliss ball mix isn't just for protein balls. It can also be used to make raw desserts, bars and slices (so many easy recipe ideas!)
* Time saving: No food processor required, just tip the pack into a bowl, add water or coconut oil and shape into balls (or bars, or slice etc). Add your own extras if you like to make new and exciting flavour combos! Refrigerate or freeze to store for longer periods.
* Try adding peanut butter, hempseeds, rum n raisin, coffee, spices, orange zest, frozen berries, choc chips, collagen powder...endless, easy chocolatey possibilities!
1. Tip back into a large bowl.
2. Add 45ml of water or coconut oil.
3. Mix well using clean hands to knead and squeeze.
4. shape into balls and roll in coconut if desired.
Keep cool in the fridge or freezer.
Warnings: Contains Almonds & cashews. May contain traces of other tree nuts, occasional date or apricot pits.
Store dry mix sealed, somewhere cool or refrigerate where possible.
Store balls refrigerated up to 6 weeks, or frozen up to 6 months.